My Hero Academia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hibiki - The Golden...Croc?

Go down

Hibiki - The Golden...Croc? Empty Hibiki - The Golden...Croc?

Post by Jordan1 Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:40 am

Hibiki - The Golden...Croc? Pixiv

Character Information

Name: Hibiki/i]
Alias: [i]The Golden Child, The Power house, The Strongest, you get the picture, right?

Birthday: ???
Blood Type: ???

Appearence

Height: 6'9''
Weight: 400 Lbs at the least
Hair Color: bald...
Eye Color: Gold, oddly enough.

Statistics

Affiliation: Yokohama Academy
Team(s): The Powerhouse
Quirk: Tongue Tank

Character Description

Tall, thick and intimidating. This student is the strongest (Or one of them) in the school. While most respect his power, some oppose, but he takes care of them when needed. He often wears a tux and has his followers following him, known as a man of god, generally good guy with a great sense of morality. Unless of course you get on his bad side.
Jordan1
Jordan1
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Hibiki - The Golden...Croc? Empty Re: Hibiki - The Golden...Croc?

Post by Jordan1 Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:43 am

Story

Coming from an arranged marriage, his father had a crocodile mutation while his mother had another mutation related to a tank. While this seems odd, when the two mated he obtained both quirks, usually that's how it's supposed to work. Of course he has other brothers, most older, but one younger than him. They were not as fortunate as himself. Whatever the case, after growing up with little he was sent to a decent school and that's where he shined. In school battles he showed why he was good, getting several titles before becoming the so called 'King' of the school. Hes the most likely to become a hero when they graduate and he's pretty much everything a student is expected to be.

Start!

He found out his brother had been badly hurt in an incident related to the new posters popping up around town. When told it was all a misunderstanding he strove to get to the bottom of it.
Jordan1
Jordan1
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum